Career Advancement Center
- Undergraduate business students with more than 42 credit hours who are currently enrolled in a degree program
- Graduate students enrolled in a degree program
- Students enrolled in graduate courses in a certificate program
- Robinson alumni up to one year after graduation
The following groups are not eligible to receive our services:
- Post-baccalaureate students who are taking classes at Robinson but are not enrolled in a full degree program
- Students who have applied or been accepted into a Robinson program but have not started taking classes
- Students in Georgia State colleges outside of the Robinson College of Business
Your username is your full GSU student email address
(example: [email protected]).
Your password is your Panther ID number without the dashes (example: 123456789).
- Phone number
- Undergraduate office location
- 55 Park Pl. NE, 12th floor, ste. 1251
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Graduate office location
- Buckhead Center: Tower Place 200, eighth floor
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
To find your career coach fill out the form below:
- Log in to Handshake using the buttons below.
- Navigate to the Career Counseling tab, choose Career Counseling from the drop-down menu.
- Select your coach, and the date and time that work most conveniently for you.
Appointments with Recruiters
Failure to appear for a scheduled interview or an information session you have RSVP’d to attend is a discourtesy that recruiters and the Robinson Career Advancement Center take very seriously. A significant number of no-shows may result in recruiters not returning to campus and permanently affecting future Robinson College of Business students seeking employment.
If you are unable to attend an interview or information session, you must cancel the interview through RCC by 12 noon, two business days prior to the scheduled event.
Appointments with CAC Staff
You are expected to show up for scheduled phone or in-person appointments on time. If you need to reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours prior to the appointment by contacting our staff via email (using your GSU student email address).