VMock’s career acceleration platform leverages the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to provide you with instant, personalized feedback in the following modules to advance your career: Smart Resume Editor, Career Fit (skills gap analysis), Aspire (LinkedIn Profile feedback), and Elevator Pitch (interview feedback).
Did you know?
- More than 2,000 of your classmates already have used VMock!
- 75% already have improved their resume using VMock.
- VMock has helped students improve resume scores by an average of 17 points.
- Log in to VMock using your Campus ID.
- Once you complete your registration profile, you will be directed to the user dashboard.
- There is no fee to access VMock. If you have any login issues, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Utilize the Smart Resume Editor to draft your resume using Robinson Resume Templates following one of these two paths:
- Already have a resume? If you have a resume, upload it to VMock and convert it to one of the Robinson Resume Templates.
- Don’t have a resume? Log in in to VMock, use the Robinson Resume Templates to create a resume in Smart Resume Editor, and review the AI instant feedback.
Submit your resume draft and review your score. Utilize the feedback to make revisions and earn a score of at least 70.
Please Note: students are provided with 10 resume uploads at the beginning of each academic year.
After you earn a score of at least 70, log in to Handshake, upload your resume and complete your profile before applying for jobs and internships, registering for career events, and scheduling individual career coaching meetings with CAC staff.
Return to VMock to receive feedback on your LinkedIn profile using Aspire, to assess your skill gaps using Career Fit, and to use the Elevator Pitch module to prepare to engage in person.