Complete the online application and pay the $100 application fee.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee comprising faculty and the directors of the Doctor of Business Administration program.
Potential candidates will be short-listed based on criteria that include:
- Managerial experience in senior positions
- Capacity for conducting applied scholarship
- Compatibility of professional goals with the objectives of the Doctor of Business Administration program
- Motivation and commitment
- Master’s degree and previous coursework
All applicants must submit an updated résumé.
Essays should be 1-1.5 pages each and uploaded in the essay portion of your online application.
Your three essays questions are:
- Why do you want to obtain a Doctorate in Business Administration degree? What are your goals?
- How has your personal, professional, and educational background prepared you to pursue a doctorate?
- What is your strategy for successful participation, including plans for committing the time (usually 25-30 hours per week) and effort necessary to excel in the program?
Upload unofficial transcripts to your application for immediate review upon submission. Official transcripts are also required, sent directly to the program. Official copies can be sent after submission of your application. See below for instructions.
Send official transcripts for all college and university-level degree education (even if degree was not obtained) to:
The Doctor of Business Administration Program
Georgia State University
c/o Jorge Vallejos
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Tower Place 200, Ste. 500
Atlanta, GA 30326
If the transcript is sent via E-script, please remit to:
c/o Jorge Vallejos
Want to know the status of your application? Log in to your graduate application to view your program checklist. Once all of the required admission items have been received, your application will be reviewed for minimum admission requirements before being routed to the program faculty for an admission decision.