The Business Aviation Leadership Program, designed in collaboration with business aviation experts from VanAllen, is a four-day, fast-paced, highly interactive program from a nationally ranked business school.
This program gives a strategic perspective supported by a blend of best practices in leadership development and business aviation, using multimedia presentations, industry case studies, and small-group exercises.
The program focuses on personal leadership effectiveness, developing emotional intelligence, building productive teams, and creating strong links between aviation operations, business strategy and value creation. Participants consistently tell us they leave the workshop more confident and optimistic about their leadership capacity and better equipped to engage in strategy-oriented discussions.
In accordance with the approval of the Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Governing Board, attendees of this program are entitled to four points toward completing the application to take the CAM Exam. Additionally, attendees already designated as a CAM will earn four points toward recertification.
Business leadership professors and business aviation practitioners will deliver the program content using simulation activities, multimedia presentations, industry case studies and small-group exercises.
All participants must work in the aviation industry, but do not necessarily have to work at the executive level.
- Develop a competence-based leadership framework
- Understand your impact on others and how you react in a team or leadership role
- Gain insight into your own Emotional Intelligence and develop strategies for improvement
- Improve the quality of decisions using collaborative techniques
- Develop a methodology for driving change in your organization
- Develop peer coaching relationships that will extend beyond the week
- Business aviation professionals who want to accelerate their success, and their careers by developing their leadership knowledge and skills
- Business aviation leaders who want to transition from being a good leader to being a great leader
- Business aviation leaders who want to create greater value by better aligning their unit with the corporation's strategy
- Business aviation departments who want to improve team performance
$6,500 per person
Register with code TEN by January 31, 2024, to save 10%!
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, Business Aviation Leadership Certificate, breakfast, lunch, snacks, scheduled dinner events, wireless internet, on-site IT support, and daily parking in the Buckhead Center parking structure.
To pay by check or to confirm eligibility and obtain a discount code, email [email protected].
Please note: Discount and promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and must be entered at the time of registration. They cannot be applied retroactively. Price adjustments will not be issued.