Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy
The prerequisites for this program are Principles of Accounting I and II.
These courses are often referred to as Introduction/Principles of Managerial Accounting or Introduction/Principles of Financial Accounting and must be completed before the first semester of required coursework begins.
10 courses | 30 hours
- ACCT 8010 – Financial Accounting I
- ACCT 8020 – Financial Accounting II
- ACCT 8030 – Managerial and Accounting Information Systems
- ACCT 8040 – Topics in Federal Taxation
- ACCT 8050 – Assurance and Information Systems Control
- ACCT 8120 – Advanced Federal Taxation
- ACCT 8130 – Advanced Accounting Topics
- ACCT 8310 – Seminar in Management Accounting Systems
- ACCT 8700 – Financial Statement and Business Analysis
- ACCT 8740 – Seminar on Internal Auditing