Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy
The Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy program only admits students for the fall semester (August).
All students in the Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy program are required to take the following 10 courses:
- ACCT 8005 – Current Issues in Accounting
- ACCT 8010 – Financial Accounting I
- ACCT 8020 – Financial Accounting II
- ACCT 8030 – Managerial and Accounting Information Systems
- ACCT 8040 – Topics in Federal Taxation
- ACCT 8050 – Assurance and Information Systems Control
- ACCT 8120 – Advanced Federal Taxation
- ACCT 8130 – Advanced Accounting Topics
- ACCT 8420 – Special Topics in Financial Accounting
- ACCT 8700 – Financial Statement and Business Analysis
No, the Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy program does not allow students to take elective courses. However, students will have breadth and depth in many areas of accounting.
Yes, the GMAT is required. However, we will also accept the GRE.
- The online application
- The $50 application fee
- An official copy of all university transcripts from every university you have attended
- A copy of your resume
- Two required essays
- One letter of recommendation
Studies show that undergraduate GPA and GMAT/GRE scores strongly predict the level of a student’s performance in the program, and both are significant factors in admissions decisions. Each committee member will review your entire file, including the personal statement and letters of recommendation.