- In-depth focus on advanced corporate finance and strategy for enhancing firm value, innovation and investment banking with FinTech applications
- Development of technological and quantitative skills demanded by the ever-evolving finance community
- Training in data analytics, machine learning, AI, and blockchain
Contact the program director, Rasha Ashraf, for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FinTech lab provides experiential learning in:
◦ Data analytics, machine learning, and AI
◦ Python, blockchain, and smart contracts
- Obtain a FinTech Certificate with innovation studio experience.
- Access to databases: Bloomberg and Wharton Research Data.
- Program has a STEM designation. Learn why that matters »
- Practicum experience, corporate outreach and career advancement programs
- Financial symposiums with industry leaders
- Unique financial leadership course taught by two-time Fortune 500 CFO
- Atlanta is a FinTech hub and has an active entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Focus in corporate finance, investment banking and financial advisory services focuses on derivative markets, investment banking and fintech
- Focus in asset management, wealth management and investments includes global portfolio management, hedge funds and their trading strategies, and fintech
- Focus in private equity, venture capital and alternative investments touches on corporate financial strategy, derivative markets and fintech
- Focus in financial analytics covers data programming for analytics, machine learning for analytics and statistical foundations for analytics, contact the program director for details.
- Atlanta is a FinTech hub and has an active entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Have access to a two-time Fortune 500 CFO
- Network with top finance industry leaders through financial leadership symposia and the graduate mentoring program
Master of Science in Finance graduates are regularly recruited by top firms and companies.
Offering 12-month (3 semester) and 16-month (4 semester) degree options
Intake: Fall (August)
Cohort– move through the program on a guaranteed schedule with a group of peers
Students meet typically 2 nights per week
All classes are held on weeknights from 5:30-9:45 p.m., to accommodate the schedules of working professionals
Tower Place 200
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326