Master of Science in Commercial Real Estate
The Robinson College of Business offers the only master’s degree focused entirely on commercial real estate (CRE) program in the world!
- Learn from seasoned CRE professionals & world-renown research faculty
- Build a modern skillset
- Analyze integrated case studies
- Connect with CRE C-suite executives & top industry leaders
- Complete your degree in one-year
- Learn to think like an owner of commercial real estate!
- Classes broadcasted live (e.g., WebEx, Zoom)
- Attend same classes as in-person students & complete program in 12 months
- Participate in case study discussions, ask questions, receive feedback
- Engage with guest speakers
- Complete projects in virtual groups, analyze CRE decisions, present your findings to the class
- Full access to instructors with virtual office hours
- All classes recorded for enhanced comprehension
- Opportunities to join in-person classes if topic or guest speaker is of particular interest (but no obligation to attend)