Program cost* is $76,500 ($73,000 tuition + $3,500 international trip fee**) for Georgia residents and $79,500 ($76,000 + $3,500 international trip fee) for non-Georgia residents. Tuition is paid in five installments over the course of the program.
*Fees are estimates and subject to change.
The program tuition covers:
- Tuition and fees
- Required class materials
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (upon successful completion of EMBA 8355)
- Change Leadership certificate (upon successful completion of EMBA 8820)
- Executive leadership and career management coaching
- Personal leadership assessments
- Three-day executive leadership immersion
- EMBA program-dedicated staff
- EMBA-specific workshops and alumni networking events
- Membership to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta
- Membership to the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta
- 50% discount off Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and Project
- Refreshments during class times
- Parking in Tower Place 200
- Graduation regalia, reception and fees
**The international trip fee covers the cost of a shared room, transportation to required visits, intra-country flights, two cultural visits, some meals, and more. The international trip fee does NOT include flights to and from the trip, visas, or incidentals.
We are here to help you understand the cost of your program, the payment schedule and financing opportunities.
State and local government employees and non-profit organization employees receive a $5,000 tuition scholarship. We also offer a $5,000 multi-employee scholarship if more than one person from the same company attends the program. For more information, contact Melody Paris at email@example.com.
Search Georgia State’s Database
Georgia State offers a robust searchable database containing scholarships offered through the university as well as external websites.
Discover Business has compiled a guide with financial aid opportunities for MBA students, including several aimed at minorities and other underrepresented student groups.