- In-state students
- full-time: $16,858
- Out-of-state students
- full-time: $36,456
Students will apply to Robinson College of Business and submit a second application to the College of Law. On the Robinson College of Business application, select MBA/JD on the dropdown menu.
- Fluency and flexibility
- Fluency in legal and business language and concepts makes you a more valuable asset to your employer because you are uniquely positioned to consult clients and colleagues on a range of matters.
- Increase in industry options
- From entry-level to C-suite positions, an increase in credentials means an increase in the industries in which you can work and your earning potential. Dual-degree students also are ideally positioned to handle governance, risk management and compliance responsibilities in the medical, insurance and financial fields, as well as other growing, highly regulated fields.
- Efficient evolution
- Working as a full- or part-time student, you can save money and time by simultaneously attaining two degrees. Each program accepts credits from the other, resulting in a lower number of courses you must complete.
- Develop your network
- Whether you're a full-time student or working for a leading organization, you'll find a strong network of the peers and mentors from a wide variety of industry perspectives who can help inspire and ignite your career.
After being accepted, students will work with their academic adviser to create a plan of study for the MBA/JD degree.