All of Robinson’s Ph.D. students also may pursue a specialization in international business.
Since globalization continues to impact all areas of business, this specialization is an excellent complement to all majors, providing in-depth research and teaching expertise necessary to succeed in today’s competitive academic marketplace.
Notably, the college’s Institute of International Business houses the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER), a national center of excellence focused on improving the nation’s global competitiveness.
Students who earned a doctoral specialization in international business have been placed at institutions such as:
- University of Leeds, U.K.
- University of Colorado, Denver
- North Central College
- University of Toledo
Students have taken Robinson doctoral coursework while visiting from the following international schools:
- Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco, Pernambuco, Brazil
- ESPM, Brazil and University of Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Nanjing University, China
- National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Trakya University, Turkey
Journals Where Our Faculty Appear
- Journal of International Business Studies
- Administrative Science Quarterly
- Academy of Management Journal
- Journal of Marketing
- Strategic Management Journal
- Organization Science
Dr. Leigh Anne Liu