- Ph.D. Terry College of Business, University of Georgia (2018) Major: Strategic Management
- M.B.A. Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina (2006) Major: International Business
- B.A. Wake Forest University (2002) Major: cum laude in Economics Minors: German and International Studies
Broadly, my research explores the micro-foundations of strategic management. I focus on the socio-cognitive mechanisms that shape strategic decision making and external perceptions of firms, and I am also interested in how diversity influences these relationships in the upper echelons.
- Oliver, A., Krause, R., Busenbark, J., & Kalm, M. 2018. BS in the boardroom: Benevolent sexism and board chair orientations. Strategic Management Journal, 39: 113-130.
- Boivie, S., Graffin, S., Oliver, A., & Withers, M. 2016. Come aboard! Exploring the effects of directorships in the executive labor market. Academy of Management Journal, 59: 1681-1706.