- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting, Florida Atlantic University, 2006
- Master of Accountancy, Gonzaga University, 1998
- Bachelor of Accounting, College of Business & Economics, King Saud University, 1994
- big data analytics
- corporate governance
- accreditation (Institutional and Programs)
Dr. Al-Moshaigeh is a clinical assistance professor at the J. Mach Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University. Dr. Al-Moshaigeh’s research focuses on the holistic and strategic use of big data analytics to reduce costs and to improve companies’ efficiency and effectiveness. His work focuses on modeling corporate governance, big data, data analytics, controls, risk management, business performance measurements, internal and external auditing, and reporting. Also, Dr. Al-Moshaigeh conduct and publish research in auditing.
After, he earned his Ph.D. from Florida Atlantic University in 2006. He spent nearly 9 years teaching accounting and serving in academic leadership positions at Qassim University, Saudi Arabia. He served as the Vice-Dean of College of Business and Economics for Studies and development for four years. Also. he served as the Dean of Quality Assurance and Accreditation for other four years. He was responsible for leading the University-wide quality assurance, the institutional academic accreditation (national), and the colleges and programs accreditation (national and international), such as AACSB accreditation. He helped Qassim University achieve the institutional academic accreditation, which makes Qassim University the third public university in the country to accomplish the institutional accreditation.
Dr. Al-Moshaigeh is a member of the American Accounting Association (AAA), AAA Auditing Section, and AAA Management Accounting Section.
- Al-Moshaigeh, A., Dickins, D., and Higgs, J. 2021. Understanding and avoiding auditing-related enforcement actions. Today’s CPA Journal, March/April, 2021, pp 32-37.
- Al-Moshaigeh, A., Dickins, D., and Higgs, J. 2021. The Influence of Political Regime on State level Disciplinary Actions of CPAs Sanctioned by the PCAOB. Journal of Business Ethics, (Jan 19th, 2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-020-04733-9.
- Al-Moshaigeh, A., Dickins, D., and Higgs, J. 2019. Cybersecurity Risks and Regulations: Is SOC for Cybersecurity a Solution? CPA Journal, June 2019:36-41.
- Dickins, D., Al-Moshaigeh, A., and Higgs, J. 2019. Environmental and Social Disclosures. Can Accountants Add Value? Tennessee CPA Journal 64(1): 20-23.
- Zureigat, Q. and A. Almoshaigeh. 2014. Measuring the performance of internal audit function in Saudi-listed companies: An empirical study. International Business Research 7(7): 72-82.
- Amara, M., N. Khalifa, and A. Almoshaigeh. 2013. Ways to develop the role of the internal auditor to reduce fraud in the financial statements: A field study on the Saudi listed companies. Journal of Commerce and Finance 3.
- Alkarsha, Y. and A. Almoshaigeh. 2013. The availability of the dimensions of organization health and their impact on the achievement of the requirements of academic accreditation: An Empirical Study at Qassim University, Research & Human Resources Development Center, College of Economics and Administration, Qassim University.
- Sawafiri, F. and A. Almoshaigeh. 2011. Increase the effectiveness of balanced scorecard system through the expansion in its dimensions and the development of measurement method. Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences 4(1): 85-137.
- Almoshaigeh, A. and G. Young. 2008. Computer anxiety: Effect on decisions to attend internet-based courses and self-assessment of performance. Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences 1(1): 1-24.