Gabriella LewisClinical Assistant Professor Department of Management
- Ph.D. New Mexico State University
- M.Sc. Oxford Brookes University
- B.A. Eotvos Lorand University
- organizational politics
- self-determination theory
- higher education leadership
- employer branding
- online recruitment
- teaching methods
Professor Lewis has a Ph.D. in Business Administration (Management) from New Mexico State University and a master’s degree in International Business from Oxford Brookes University. Prior to her higher education career, Dr. Lewis had 14 years of work experience at a variety of organizations both in the U.S. and abroad, including Pepsi Cola and Cushman & Wakefield.
Dr. Lewis’s research interests include organizational politics and the application of self-determination theory. She is particularly interested in how these concepts apply to higher education leadership. Professor Lewis also conducted research in the areas of online recruitment and employer branding.
Dr. Lewis is an active member and volunteer of several national and local associations, such as the Academy of Management and the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Atlanta.
- Intindola, M., Lewis, G., Flinchbaugh, C., Rogers, S. (2017). Web-based recruiting’s impact on organizational image and familiarity: Too much of a good thing? The International Journal of Human Resource Management, DOI: 10.1080/09585192.2017.1332672
- Lewis G., Palacios, S., Valenzuela, M. (2016). An integrational framework of organizational moral development, legitimacy, and corporate responsibility: A longitudinal, intersectoral analysis of citizenship reports. Business and Society Review, Volume 121, Issue 4, Winter 2016, 593–623, DOI: 10.1111/basr.1210
- Lewis, G., Benson, P.G. (2014). The evolution and the current state of public affairs in Hungary. Journal of Public Affairs - Special Issue: Public Affairs in Central and Eastern Europe, Volume 14, Issue 1, 67–75, February 2014, DOI: 10.1002/pa.1506