- Ph.D., University of Washington
- M.S., University of Chicago
- M.S., Seoul National University
- B.S., Seoul National University
- healthcare analytics
- healthcare IT
- online social networks and social media
Dr. Oh received her Ph.D. in Information Systems from the Foster School of Business at the University of Washington in Seattle. Before joining the Department of Computer Information Systems at the Robinson College of Business, she was a post-doctoral research associate at the Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Dr. Oh’s current research focuses on healthcare analytics. Specifically, her work involves developing risk propensity models for predicting patient readmissions related to congestive heart failure. Her other research topics include online social networks analysis, information cascade, and content diffusion in social media.
- Susarla, Anjana, Jeong-ha Oh, and Yong Tan. “Social Networks and the Diffusion of User-Generated Content: Evidence from YouTube,” Information Systems Research, 23(1) 23-41, 2012.