- Ph.D., Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Saint Louis University
- M.S., Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Valdosta State University
- B.A., Psychology, LaGrange College
- Occupational stress and health
- Assessment development
- Scholarship of teaching and learning
Dr. Waldrop joined the managerial sciences faculty in 2018. She teaches on topics related to organizational behavior, management from an evidence-based perspective, and promoting psychologically healthy workplace practices.
Dr. Waldrop’s primary research interest focuses on employee stress and health, and creating linkages between employee well-being with overall organizational health. She has published articles in Consulting Psychology Journal, Stress and Health, and the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
Prior to her current position at GSU, Dr. Waldrop was an organizational consultant and specialized in talent and leadership selection and development, as well as employee engagement and well-being. Her client list includes multiple Fortune 500 companies, federal and private research entities, and non-profit organizations.