- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- corporate governance
- asset pricing
- international finance
- corporate finance
Prior to joining Georgia State University, Dr. Milind Shrikhande worked at Georgia Tech, Unilever, and the World Bank. He was nominated for excellence in teaching at the Institute level at Georgia Tech’s DuPree College of Business, and also won the Best Research Paper Award at the Global Finance Conference. He was awarded the First Harvey Brightman Award for teaching innovation at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business in 2006, and GSU’s Instructional Effectiveness Award in 2007. In 2010 and 2012 he received the Outstanding Professor Award from the Global Partners MBA Program. In 2012, Dr. Shrikhande received the Best Research Paper Award from the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education. He has also taught at the Indian School of Business (Hyderabad and Mohali) as a visiting professor, and more recently taught at Cairo University and Alexandria University.
Dr. Shrikhande’s research has been published in the Review of Financial Studies. He has also published his research in European Financial Management, Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting, and the Journal of Multinational Financial Management. He is also a visiting scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Murthy, N., M. Shrikhande, and A. Subramaniam. “Switching costs, Dynamic uncertainty, and Buyer-seller relationships,” Naval Research Logistics, Vol. 54 (8), December 2007: 859 – 873.
- Shrikhande, M., “A General Equilibrium Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rates,” International Journal of Finance and Economics, 7(4) (2002) 309-325.
- Noe, T., M. Rebello, and M. Shrikhande. “Structuring International Cooperative Ventures,” Review of Financial Studies, 15(4) (2002) 1251-1282.
- Jouahn Nam, Gautam Goswami and Milind Shrikhande. (2004) “Why do Firms Use Currency Swaps? Theory and Evidence,” Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 14: 315-334.
- Jayaraman, Narayanan, Sanjiv Sabherwal and Milind Shrikhande. (2001) “Do country-specific bankruptcy codes determine long-term financial performance – The case of Metallgesellschaft AG and Columbia Gas Company,” Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting 12, no.2: 188-224.