Learn empirical strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
Be one of a select group of marketing professionals to benefit from this Executive Education program. Network and learn alongside your peers, while focusing on practical, hands-on problem-solving. You will leave with a high-caliber, cutting-edge skillset that advances your career trajectory and helps you adapt to an evolving marketing landscape today and throughout the rest of your career.
This program will prepare participants to:
- Operationalize a data-driven marketing strategy aligned to profitable growth
- Create and capture demand at a rate and pace to gain market share
- Engage customers with a best-in-class digital experience
During the program, you will learn how to apply data-driven, customer centric, digital first and outcome oriented marketing techniques. Through real-world case studies and hands-on projects, you will learn strategies along with an execution roadmap, including what kind of ROI to expect from each strategy.
You will learn how to:
Implement Customer Lifetime Value
- Understand why marketers must use a forward-looking metric
- Establish why CLV is the right metric
- Maximize CLV through 12 cutting-edge strategies
Maximize Customer Profitability
- Expose customers to the appropriate amount of marketing
- Decide what to upsell or cross-sell to buyers next
- Pinpoint which customers offer lucrative referrals in a B2C world
- Analyze which customers best serve as references to generate new, high-spending clients in a B2B world
- Encourage customers to provide relevant feedback for profitable innovations
Measure Return on Investment from Customer Engagement Strategy
- Measure effectiveness of customer engagement across the digital ecosystem through identifying the influencers
- Incorporate tools and techniques to understand efficacy of engagement strategy implementation
- Maximize your brand’s value to realize a higher level of customer engagement
- Implement best practices to increase ROI from customer engagement strategy
The subject matter Kumar and Bohling will teach has been successfully employed by leading brands including ING, Wells Fargo, AT&T, BP, Shell, IBM, HCL Technologies, HSBC, Hewlett-Packard, Procter & Gamble, The Coca-Cola Company, American Airlines, DuPont, AOL, Ralph Lauren Corporation, Stratasys, Bristol-Myers Squibb, MGM Resorts International, Equifax and Prudential Financial.
Check back soon for upcoming dates.
Georgia State’s Buckhead Center
Tower Place 200
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, Engaging Customers for Profitable Growth Certificate, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.
To Pay by Check / Discounts
To pay by check or to confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to email@example.com or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300
- Early Bird (30 Days Prior to Program Start) – 5%
- Non-Profit Organizations – 10%
- Military and Veterans – 10%
- Companies sending a team of three or more – 10%
- Past Exec Ed Program Participants – 10%
- GSU Alumni – 25%
- GSU Student – 25%
- RCB Marketing Roundtable Members – 25%
- GSU Faculty or Staff Member – 50%
Who Should Attend
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing VPs
- Marketing Directors
- Market Research/Intelligence Directors
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Data-Driven Marketing Leaders