Learn empirical strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
Be one of a select group of marketing professionals to benefit from this Executive Education program. Network and learn alongside your peers, while focusing on practical, hands-on problem-solving. You will leave with a high-caliber, cutting-edge skillset that advances your career trajectory and helps you adapt to an evolving marketing landscape today and throughout the rest of your career.
Taught by Dr. V. Kumar, who was named a “Marketing Legend” in the Legends of Marketing series.
This program will prepare participants to:
- Operationalize a data-driven marketing strategy aligned to profitable growth
- Create and capture demand at a rate and pace to gain market share
- Engage customers with a best-in-class digital experience
During the program, you will learn how to apply data-driven, customer centric, digital first and outcome oriented marketing techniques. Through real-world case studies and hands-on projects, you will learn strategies along with an execution roadmap, including what kind of ROI to expect from each strategy.
You will learn how to:
Implement Customer Lifetime Value
- Understand why marketers must use a forward-looking metric
- Establish why CLV is the right metric
- Maximize CLV through 12 cutting-edge strategies
Maximize Customer Profitability
- Expose customers to the appropriate amount of marketing
- Decide what to upsell or cross-sell to buyers next
- Pinpoint which customers offer lucrative referrals in a B2C world
- Analyze which customers best serve as references to generate new, high-spending clients in a B2B world
- Encourage customers to provide relevant feedback for profitable innovations
Measure Return on Investment from Customer Engagement Strategy
- Measure effectiveness of customer engagement across the digital ecosystem through identifying the influencers
- Incorporate tools and techniques to understand efficacy of engagement strategy implementation
- Maximize your brand’s value to realize a higher level of customer engagement
- Implement best practices to increase ROI from customer engagement strategy
The subject matter Kumar and Bohling will teach has been successfully employed by leading brands including ING, Wells Fargo, AT&T, BP, Shell, IBM, HCL Technologies, HSBC, Hewlett-Packard, Procter & Gamble, The Coca-Cola Company, American Airlines, DuPont, AOL, Ralph Lauren Corporation, Stratasys, Bristol-Myers Squibb, MGM Resorts International, Equifax and Prudential Financial.
Check back soon for upcoming dates.
Georgia State’s Buckhead Center
Tower Place 200
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, Engaging Customers for Profitable Growth Certificate, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.
To Pay by Check / Discounts
To pay by check or to confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to email@example.com or call the Executive Education Center at 404-413-7300
- Early Bird (30 Days Prior to Program Start) – 5%
- Non-Profit Organizations – 10%
- Military and Veterans – 10%
- Companies sending a team of three or more – 10%
- Past Exec Ed Program Participants – 10%
- GSU Alumni – 25%
- GSU Student – 25%
- RCB Marketing Roundtable Members – 25%
- GSU Faculty or Staff Member – 50%
Who Should Attend
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing VPs
- Marketing Directors
- Market Research/Intelligence Directors
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Data-Driven Marketing Leaders
V. Kumar is world-renowned for his contributions to the marketing field. He was named a “Marketing Legend” in the Legends of Marketing series and has published 25 books and more than 250 publications in prominent marketing journals, as well as conference presentations, research reports, book chapters and case studies. He is currently the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Marketing, and has earned consecutive number 1 rankings for publications in top journals by the American Marketing Association. Kumar has collaborated with multinational and Fortune 500 companies, resulting in multibillion-dollar gains for those firms.