Once accepted to the EMBA program, students will submit a seat deposit to hold their space. The remainder of the tuition will be divided into five payments that will be due at the beginning of each semester.
Georgia residents: $77,000 ($73,000 tuition + $4,000 international trip fee)
Non-Georgia residents: $80,000 ($76,000 tuition + $4,000 international trip fee)
Program tuition covers*:
- Tuition and fees
- Required class materials
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (upon successful completion of EMBA 8355)
- Change Leadership certificate (upon successful completion of EMBA 8820)
- GSU fintech certificate
- GSU data analytics certificate
- One-on-one personalized executive leadership coaching
- Lifelong access to EMBA career coach
- Access to CEO Netweavers mentoring program
- Personal leadership assessments
- Three-day executive leadership immersion
- EMBA-specific workshops and alumni networking events
- Membership to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta
- 50% discount off Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and project management certificate
- EMBA program-dedicated staff
- Refreshments during class times
- Access to Tower Place 200 facilities/parking
- Graduation regalia, reception, and fees
*The international trip fee covers the cost of a shared room, transportation to required visits, intra-country flights, two cultural visits, some meals, and more. The international trip fee does NOT include flights to and from the trip, visas, or incidentals. These amounts are estimates as of March 2021 and are subject to change.
Scholarships and Resources
State and local government employees and non-profit organization employees receive a $5,000 tuition scholarship. We also offer a $5,000 multi-employee scholarship if more than one person from the same company/organization attends the program. For more information, contact Chris Hilario at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Georgia State’s Database
Georgia State offers a robust searchable database containing scholarships offered through the university as well as external websites.
Search the Database
How to Pay for Your MBA
Discover Business has compiled a guide with financial aid opportunities for MBA students, including several aimed at minorities and other underrepresented student groups.
Check Out the Guide