The EMBA staff is happy to schedule time with you to review your resume, discuss your potential as an applicant, and answer questions about the program. Please contact Chris Hilario, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-7304 to request a meeting.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university*
- Minimum of six years of professional work experience post undergraduate degree
- Some experience managing people, projects, or assets
- Must be working full-time while pursuing your degree
- Online application and $100 application fee
- GMAT or GRE score not required
- College transcripts
- Personal interview – by invitation only.
- 1 letter of recommendation – we encourage this letter to be from your current supervisor.
*Highly qualified students (10+ years of professional work experience) who have not completed a bachelor’s degree may be considered. Contact Chris Hilario at email@example.com or 404-413-7304 to discuss.
Applications are reviewed in rounds. Please see below for the next application deadline:
- Round 1: October 28th
- Round 2: March 1st
- Round 3: May 1st
- Round 4: June 26th
- Final Deadline: August 1st