The EMBA staff is happy to schedule time with you to review your resume, discuss your potential as an applicant, and answer questions about the program. Please contact Chris Hilario, program director, at email@example.com or 404-413-7304 to request a meeting.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university*
- Minimum of six years of professional work experience post undergraduate degree
- Some experience managing people, projects, or assets
- Online application and $100 application fee
- GMAT or GRE score not required - though mandatory for applicants without a four-year degree
- College transcripts
- Personal Interview - A personal interview is required.
- References - You will be required to provide three professional references in the online application.
*Highly qualified students (10+ years of professional work experience) who have not completed a bachelor’s degree may be considered. Contact Chris Hilario at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-7304 to discuss.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis and are accepted until the cohort is full or classes begin.
You will be contacted if you are chosen for a personal interview. Please note: you do not have to fully complete the application in order to start the process. To be considered for a personal interview, simply fill out the biographical information, upload your resume, and click submit. You will be able to add transcripts and the remaining required documents later.