The EMBA staff is happy to schedule time with you to review your resume, discuss your potential as an applicant, and answer questions about the program. Please contact Taeisha Wynder, Graduate Recruitment Manager at [email protected] or schedule a consultation.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university*
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience post undergraduate degree
- Some experience managing people, projects, or assets
- Must be working full-time while pursuing your degree
- Online application and $100 application fee
- GMAT or GRE score not required
- College transcripts
- Personal interview – by invitation only.
- 1 letter of recommendation – we encourage this letter to be from your current supervisor.
*Highly qualified students (10+ years of professional work experience) who have not completed a bachelor’s degree may be considered. Contact Taeisha Wynder at [email protected] to discuss.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. All EMBA program applicants will receive an admission decision within two weeks of submitting their completed application.