Robinson’s MBA will equip you with not only business acumen but also a relevant, interdisciplinary skill set that is tailored to your career goals. Examples: analytics consulting, digital transformation, fintech, and social entrepreneurship. Choose from a business administration or STEM-designated business analysis major.
- Any bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Online application and $50 application fee
- A GMAT or GRE score is not required.
- College transcripts
- Personal statement
- Resume – Work experience preferred but not required.
- Additional requirements apply for international applicants
Learn more about the application process and what you will need to apply.