The Minor in International Business, open to all Georgia State University undergraduates, is designed to increase students’ knowledge, and develop the necessary skills in order to function effectively in today’s dynamic global environment.
Students who are seeking opportunities with a firm that has existing international operations, or one that plans to internationalize and/or expand its global footprint, will benefit from complementing their major area concentration with a minor in international business.
The Minor extends functional knowledge for any major with internationally-oriented skills that will give a competitive edge in the highly competitive job market.
- Business practices around the world
- International economics and trade regulations
- Geopolitical impacts on organizations
- Legal issues in international business
- Team management across borders
- Cross-cultural negotiations and entrepreneurship
Students wishing to declare a Minor in International Business must file the proper paperwork with Robinson’s Office of Academic Advisement. The advisor will determine the student’s eligibility and process it accordingly.